Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Markzolotoy
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Paginated report - hyperlinks are not opening

I am running my paginated report in an iframe. The rport has hyperlinks defined in the Action/Go to URL. They are not opening when I click on them. But if I use the right mouse I can open it in the new tab. Any idea what the problem is?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Markzolotoy ;

Perhaps this is due to the reason in the iframe, I have searched some information about this for your reference;

add the attribute "allow-top-navigation" and then change the link to 'target=_parent' and that works.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/16929334/links-inside-iframe-not-in-popup-doesnt-work

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/iframe

Best Regards,
Community Support Team_ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I am sorry, but it is just the same.

<div><a tabindex="8" href="my link here" style="color:Blue" target="_top">blabla</a></div>

I guess, engine knows better then me how to open links.

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @Markzolotoy 

Can you confirm that the hyperlinks work when in the standard Power BI Service?

If that does work (meaning the paginated report is working as expected) could it be an issue with the iFrame not allowing external links?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors