Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

wesley_marshall

Paginated report dropdown search doesn't work

Hello all.  I have a paginated report deployed to the service with a parameter that has a lengthy dropdown list of available values.  After expanding the dropdown list, if I click in the body of the parameter selection box a magnifying glass appears and I can type in a search term:

wesley_marshall_0-1651513295826.png

When I type in a term it will then limit the options in the dropdown to a filtered selection containing this term.  However, if I then select one of these terms the dropdown appears to refresh, but the item is not selected.  If I had previously selected a different item from the list, it retains that prior selection.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @wesley_marshall,

There is an existing ICM(285608717) for this issue. Per the reply from product group, fix for it has started to be deployed region by region. It will be generally available about middle of this month. Please be patient for the fix. Thanks for your understanding!

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let me know. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @wesley_marshall,

There is an existing ICM(285608717) for this issue. Per the reply from product group, fix for it has started to be deployed region by region. It will be generally available about middle of this month. Please be patient for the fix. Thanks for your understanding!

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let me know. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

@v-cazheng-msft Has this issue been resolved yet? We have some pretty upset customers because the experience is really rough on a report that is used extensively.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors