Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

VeMa

Paginated Reports embed

Hi I'm looking for help with options for using Power BI Paginated Reports.

I work as a PBI developer, and we are looking at embedding paginated reports into application for our customers to view their own data. 

I am able to publish the paginated report in PPU workspace with PPU license, but what about if i want to embeded a Paginated Report in an app. From what I've been reading so far on possible options for paginated reports, it looks like I need a Premium capacity on the Azure Embedded Service before we can use them in embeded scenario. The pricing on this capacity is estimated €4,959.65 per month.

Are there ways of using Power BI paginated reports in embedded fashion, that would be more affordable for a smaller scale to begin with?

Is it possible to use embedded Paginated Reports in an Application with PPU license for the workspace ? Maybe using the Paginated Report Visual in the June 2021 version?

Any advice on this would be much appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @VeMa ,

Premium Per User (PPU) is not supported. You can use PPU to experiment with the solution, but you'll not be able to move to production. You're required to have At least an A1 or a P1 capacity (Gen 1 required at least an A4 SKU and with Gen 2 we can embed paginated reports from A1 SKU onwards).

Referencing: Embed Power BI paginated reports into an application for your customers 

Best Regards,
Winniz

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors