Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Paginated Reports - Prompt - Date - Calendar - Picker - Issues

Hello everyone.

Something strange have happends to all our Paginated Reports in the Service.
We have a lot of reports with date prompt and where you can click on the calendar and choose dates.

mariussveen_0-1630654833161.png

But, when we click on a date it just closes. Same if we try to change the month.

The work around is to delete the default value 1/1/2021. Then it works like a charm.
But this has worked fine before, we never had to delete de default values before picking dates.

Anyone else with the same issue? Is this a bug I have to report to Microsoft or something else I have missed?

Best regards
Marius Sveen

4 REPLIES 4
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

It’s a known issue , the ID for ICM is 260591295 .

I will continue to pay attention to this issue , or you can use this ID to ask Microsoft staff about the progress of this issue .

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello,

I am using DT picker (calendar) in paginated reports. I have selected 'None' in the default value of date parameter. Now when I run the report, it shows blank in calender filter/parameter. I want to show a default date in the date parameter based on field in dataset. I want minimum date from a dataset field. I tried it using expression in the date parameter but it was giving error.

Please help

pbi_embedder1
Frequent Visitor

My organization is having the same issue with the calendar date picker for Power BI paginated reports published to the service.  Didn't know about the work-around, thanks for sharing that.  Hopefully Microsoft will address this issue soon.

Deji_BI

I too have experienced this with all our paginated reports that are published to the Service. We noticed this behaviour in the last day. In addition to above, unless you clear the current date value, you are unable to select any item from the calendar picker. It is as if the calendar picker is disabled. Has anything changed from @Microsoft side. Any helpful response would be appreciated. Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors