cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Skip Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Paginated Report unable to publish to App-"the item cannot be included in the app"

Hi,

I'm currently testing the paginated report options within power BI and I've been able to upload an RDL into a power BI workspace (with premium). The report runs fine in the workspace but I am unable to publish it to the App as the included in App toggle bar is greyed out stating "The item cannot be included in the app". 

Am I missing something or is the actual feature to publish RDL's to power BI user apps still disabled?

Thanks

Phil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Paginated Report unable to publish to App-"the item cannot be included in the app"

Hi @Skip,

As of now, you can share a paginated report from an app workspace, but you can't include it when you publish the app from that workspace. Reference: Limitations and considerations

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Paginated Report unable to publish to App-"the item cannot be included in the app"

Hi @Skip,

As of now, you can share a paginated report from an app workspace, but you can't include it when you publish the app from that workspace. Reference: Limitations and considerations

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.