We have recently had an issue with a paginated report parameter which was changed in the Power BI Paginated Report Builder, however the change seemed to disappear a few weeks later.
The sequence of events is:
1. The report was created in Power BI Report Builder and published to the Power BI Service
2. The user requested a change to the report parameter which was done in Power BI Report Builder
3. The amended report was published to the Power BI Service over the top of the existing report
4. The parameter was updated successfully and the user had been using the report for approx. 3 weeks.
5. Yesterday the report was once again showing the original parameter configuration
Yesterday I was able to download the .rdl file from the Power BI Service and open it up in Power BI Report Builder to confirm the parameter was correctly updated therefore i cannot explain why its showing different values in the Power BI Service.
I deleted the report from the workspace and re-published it and it does now show the correct values.