Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

abakerdlb

Pages won't load at the top

Hello,

I recently published a 4-page report to the power bi service.  Two of my four pages won't load at the top of the page.  The issue presents in both Chrome and Edge browsers.  I have tried the following:

• Ensuring I've selected the page header and am oriented at the top on all pages and republished
  • Edited the top visual on each page and republished
  • Added bookmarks and republished
  • Clearing my caches and reloading the report

Has anyone else in the community run into this?  I don't know how to correct what is happening and would appreciate any help you can provide.  Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

My colleague was able to deduce it's the Tab order.  View > Selection > Tab order > Have tab order match visual order.  

Thank you so much for all of your help today!  I really appreciate all the effort.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @abakerdlb 

While publishing the report, please try to change the view as Fit To Page and check if it resolves the issue-

NikhilKumar_0-1669045698685.png

abakerdlb

Hi @Uspace87 

All the visuals load accurately, but the pages open either in the middle of the page or at the bottom and you have to scroll to the top.

@abakerdlb 

Have you tried to change the Page view to "Fit to page"?

Uspace87_0-1669046034385.png

Please check the article below reguarding the argument:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/power-bi-report-display-settings?tabs=powe...

@Uspace87

I have not.  I'm using a custom canvas size and the user must scroll vertically to view all the visuals.  If I "Fit to page" the view zooms out to 12% and the user must then adjust their view on each page in order to interact with the visuals.  I did try "Fit to width" and that caused the issue to occur on all pages.  I am currently set to "Actual size".  

@abakerdlb 

Change the Vertical aligment from Middle to "Top":

Uspace87_0-1669047656606.png

@Uspace87 

They are already set to align to the top.  There is one visual on each of the two pages that are "selected" when I open the report in the service.  It is on those visuals that those pages open.  It doesn't matter what other visuals I select or where I am on the page in the desktop app when I save and republish, the service opens those two pages at the same place each time.  I'm befuddled.

Maybe it's a problem with bookmarks, also try to reset the bookmarks on the Power bi services view.

My colleague was able to deduce it's the Tab order.  View > Selection > Tab order > Have tab order match visual order.  

Thank you so much for all of your help today!  I really appreciate all the effort.

Uspace87
Resolver III
Resolver III

@abakerdlb 

What kind of Visualizations are not able to load?

Maybe you reached the limit of data that Power bi Services can display in one visual:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/visuals/power-bi-data-points

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors