Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DreDre
Helper II
Helper II

Page View Metrics not changing

I am editing the Usage Metrics Report to see the page views for my dashboard, but for some reason Page Views does change regardless of the dates are selected. The number is just stuck at 675, which is not allowing me to see what pages are most benificial for users.

Is there a way to edit the Measures used in the Usage Metrics? Or has anyone run into this issue before as well? I've looked but can't find anything simillar. 

My Dashboard has about 20 pages, but I can't post it on here sadly. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

I would suggest if you cannot see any updates to log a support ticket.

Currently as far as I know there is no way to edit the measures.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DreDre ,

Please try to clear the cache of browser and refresh it to view it again. Usage metrics reports are read-only, but you can copy it and edit the copy one. You can review this official documentation for full details.

In addition, The following one is the similar thread with yours. Hope it can help you...

Usage Metrics Not Correct/Working

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-yiruan-msft 

I did clear my cache, but nothing changes. The problem is only with the metrics dealing with "Page Views" everything else is functioning properly. From what I can tell, it seems like a counter that is not affected by other visualizations. 

In that other thread looks like the solution was that there is no solution, so I guess I'll just submit a ticket as well and hope Microsoft gets this fixed. 

thank-you,

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

I would suggest if you cannot see any updates to log a support ticket.

Currently as far as I know there is no way to edit the measures.

Power BI Blog

@GilbertQ 

Yeah based on what I have found I agree that that would be the only option at this point. I appreciate your insight 🙂 

Thanks for letting us know and I hope you find a solution.

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors