Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

andrewtegala
Advocate I
Advocate I

Page Level Filter Count on drop down menu

Noticed a change in the page level filter options, instead of the option being shown first, we get a data count then the label.

E.g. 999 - NA rather than NA - 999

Any reason for this? Always perfered the option to know the value I am going to select and then the number of records affected.

2 REPLIES 2
orionlee
Employee
Employee

There will be a change to switch the order back to original filter label ordering of "[Category] - [Count]" shortly. Unfortunately there is no setting/configuration you can use in the meantime to work around the ordering problem, apologies for the inconvenience.

chr9219
Frequent Visitor

Same thing is happening to me as well.  Although in my actual fileusing the example from andrewtegala I see the the label then then the number i.e. "NA - 999", but on the published version it is reversing where its the number than the label "999 - NA" .  Is there a way to fix this?  Is there a way not show the number at all?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors