Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

tharveen

PWA oData Risks table (sharepoint list) not showing additional column in PBI

Hi There,

In my PWA environment, I am using risk registers (SharePoint list). Recently I have added an additional column in the risk register. However, in the PBI data feed, these are not being shown. Can someone help me please?  Like you can see in the screen shot, the region column is no where to be found.

tharveen_0-1629189126400.pngtharveen_1-1629189153551.png

tharveen_2-1629189205039.png

3 REPLIES 3
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. Be sure to review your Power Query steps to check if there is a step "selecting columns or reducing them". The preview of the Query Editor always shows cache in the first view. After checking steps, try refreshing the whole pbix and check if you can see the additional column.

I hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Hi there, 

Thank you for responding to my question. I just removed  it and still not see the columns :

tharveen_0-1629204581973.png

tharveen_1-1629204728890.png

So i did remove the navigation from the panel and saw this :

tharveen_2-1629204780300.png

So i clicked on the risk table :

tharveen_3-1629204810521.png

Also saw this :

tharveen_4-1629204840193.png

Any suggestion?

Also i have not seen these arrows in a column before? what do they mean?

tharveen_5-1629204891960.png

Interesting. I thought it would appear once you delete navigation and navigate back again. I'm not sure about those arrows in your last picture. Those usually expand rows or columns depending on how you build your source (sharepoint list). You can check if those are keeping the missing column.
Have you tried a whole refresh outside of the query editor in power bi desktop? (that is usually what I do when I add a new column in source and publish back again)

Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors