cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tomlinse
Frequent Visitor

PBIX export issue from Pipeline Workspaces

PBIX exports are working correctly from a pipeline's development workspace. However in the test and prod workspaces the pbix exports don't bring back the metadata definition and are useless as a result. Is this intentional or can we expect a fix to be built for this?

2 REPLIES 2
Nimrod_Shalit
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hi @tomlinse,

we are investigating this for possible solutions,

once we will find a satisfying one, we will build it and release, so it will work better to some extent.

collinq
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @tomlinse ,

You will probably have to open a support ticket or create an idea to get an answer from Microsoft if this is going to be changed.

I would appreciate Kudos if my response was helpful. I would also appreciate it if you would Mark this As a Solution if it solved the problem. Thanks!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Microsoft named a Leader in The Forrester Wave

Microsoft received the highest score of any vendor in both the strategy and current offering categories.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.