Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jacob_004
Regular Visitor

PBI Service displaying different position/alignment from PBI Desktop (KPI Visual)

PBI Desktop

jacob_004_0-1630997378867.png

PBI Service

jacob_004_1-1630997637940.png

Visual impacted: KPI 

Indicator/Axis/Goal in KPI visualization seems to display differently in PBI Service as compared to PBI Desktop, in terms of alignment/size/position. As seen from the photo attached, some of the wordings have even been cut off...

Is there a bug in PBI Service causing this issue? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @jacob_004 

Really sorry for the late reply, this issue has been fixed, please check the file, if the problem still persists, please let me know.

This thread will be closed later. Thank you for your understanding.❤️

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jacob_004 

Please try to adjust your browser zoom, use 90% instead of 100%. Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-xiaotang , nope it didn't work. I have adjusted to 50% even, the issue still remains

Hi @jacob_004 

I have tested the KPI visual, but the problem is not reproduced, so could you share your pbix file? you can remove sensitive data and replace it with fake data. Thanks

Best Regards,

Hi @v-xiaotang, please refer to attached pbix file from Googledrive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/194Bvy2Xt-ReRamyIlRHEUOhL5ALgWd4r/view?usp=sharing

Also for your reference:

PBI Desktop

jacob_004_0-1631168928186.png

When published to PBI Server

jacob_004_2-1631169002891.png

Hi @jacob_004 

Really sorry for the late reply, this issue has been fixed, please check the file, if the problem still persists, please let me know.

This thread will be closed later. Thank you for your understanding.❤️

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors