Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ismailc
Helper III
Helper III

PBI Report AI displayed in report

Hi,

i would like to automate pbi reports to pdf, now i would like to add the AI one normally does on the dashboard

can the AI be part of the report to export to pdf?

Im up against a user doing qlik but i want to do analytic reporting with AI exported to users, 

Basically how do i generate/automate the reporting telling of the pbi report?

Please help

regards

3 REPLIES 3
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

@ismailc Sorry I don't quite follow what you want. What AI to be on the report? 

Hi, 

Please Any ideas on displaying the Machine Learning with a PowerBI Report, not the graphs but the ML Story Telling that can be exported to PDF.

Regards

Hi,

In a Powerbi report where it uses machine learning of the underlying data of the report/grapgp to tell a story

i want to automate a dashboard report that includes the analyses of the report based ont the machoine learning

please tell me this is possible as it would be great or are there other ways to achieve this and publish report automated, refreshed then able to be exported to pdf with powerbi robots

please any help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors