cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TerenceL
Frequent Visitor

PBI Pro Trial License - Days Left

Hi,

I'm just wondering how many PBI Pro free trial attempt we can have for single organization email? One of my user told me that her PBI Pro trial license days left just reset to 60 days immediately automatically after it expired.

Thanks,

Terence

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

May be you can reach out to the support team, they will be interested to see this one 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ribisht17
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@TerenceL 

Yes weird, Solved: What happens after 60 day free trial? - Microsoft Power BI Community

Regards,

Ritesh

Mark my post as a solution if it helped you| Munde and Kudis (Ladies and Gentlemen) I like your Kudos!! !!
My YT Channel Dancing With Data !! Connect on Linkedin !!Power BI for Tableau Users 

May be you can reach out to the support team, they will be interested to see this one 🙂

TerenceL
Frequent Visitor

Thanks Ritesh for your quite respond. Unfortunately, the days left get reset automatically after it expired. That user still can view all reports shared in workspaces.

ribisht17
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@TerenceL 

An account has only one trial opportunity. If you want to use it later, you can consider purchasing it.

Purchase link: Pricing & Product Comparison | Microsoft Power BI

Precautions for purchase: 

Purchase and assign Power BI Pro licenses - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Regards,

Ritesh

HI Ritesh - Do you think this is the PBI Pro Trial license bug? I do get second user said their PBI Pro trial license days left get reset to 60 days after expired. This is very weird.

Thanks,

Terence

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 1 episode 9_no_dates 768x460.jpg

The Power BI Community Show

Watch the playback when Priya Sathy and Charles Webb discuss Datamarts! Kelly also shares Power BI Community updates.

Power BI Dev Camp Session 24 without aka link and time 768x460.jpg

Ted's Dev Camp - July 28, 2022

Watch Session 24 of Ted's Dev Camp along with past sessions!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors