Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mojahidali
Regular Visitor

PBI-JIRA- Automated refresh failure despite of gateways

Dear All,

I tried gateway auto refresh functionality and working fine for XL based PBI views.

but it fails and showing error while i am setting refresh scheduler for a PBI view where source is directly from JIRA tool

Kindly Suggest or Confirm if Auto- Refresh Scheduer is enable only for PBI views where source is XL/ CSV or also support for Automated views (where source is directly from tool like JIRA & Pronto)

Many Thanks in advance for Suggestions.Error.jpgJIRA.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @mojahidali,

What's meaning of your " XL based PBI views"? How do you get data from JIRA tool? You get data from JIRA tool in Power BI desktop and publish it to Power BI service? You got the error when you try to create a refresh schedule?

Based on my understanding, you can get data from JIRA content pack directly, it can refresh without gateway. And you can get JIRA content pack template in Power BI desktop. More details, please review this article.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Thanks for Your reply.

Let me rephrase it.

I succesfully created the PBI views where data is coming from JIRA tool directly (through queries),but  got the error when I  try to create a refresh schedule!!!.

errors already attached in my original / previous post.

Hi @mojahidali,

I personally you suggest you get data from JIRA content pack directly as the reply above said. You get raw data directly from tools like JIRA & Pronto, please create a support ticket on the right bottom of this page to confirm if the data source is supported for gateway.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors