Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ayesha_sb

PBI Dataflow OAuth not working

Hey everyone, 

I am trying to connect to the Adobe Analytics using DataFlow and it keeps giving me the below error. I tried connecting to Google Analytics as well just as a check, and I had the same issue

I am signed into my work account on the PowerBI app so not sure why the credentials aren't transferring over

For this case, as it is a third party app, I don't think I need a gateway so not sure what the issue might be

Has anyone experienced something similar?

Thank you!

ayesha_sb_0-1667420219899.png

2 REPLIES 2
Adel
Helper III
Helper III

this can be that you don't have the right access to data for adobe or maybe you did set up some other authentication method that can be causing the issue.
But on this regard i would advise using a tool like windsor.ai for to connect google analytics and adobe analytics to Power bi.
Because with power bi's connector you ll be dealing with sampling later on and most the time the data will be inaccurate.
here is a guide about how to do it 
https://windsor.ai/connect-google-analytics-to-power-bi-guide/

norcalchrissr

All of our dataflows are setup to use a gateway service. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors