Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordinary matrix visual redundant scrollbars

Hi !

I'm recently having an issue with viewing an ordinary matrix visual (on this particular report) on Mozilla. There're several scrollbars and most fo them are redundant. For example right two scrollbars do the exact same thing and first of them is windows style (like most of the scrollbars). In other words there's definately a bug with scrollbars, and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if so, is there a solution or not.

Thanks ! 

Screenshot attached.

Screenshot 2018-11-13 15.32.44.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Based on my research, the problem is a known issue, you could refer to below link:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Visual-table-scrolling-not-working-in-Firefox/idi-p/552486

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Based on my research, the problem is a known issue, you could refer to below link:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Visual-table-scrolling-not-working-in-Firefox/idi-p/552486

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Indeed it is. Thanks !

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors