Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

danextian
Super User
Super User

Option to go to the settings page of the dataset is missing

Hello,

I'm trying to get into the settings of a dataset but the .... next to a dataset is not showing. Refreshed the webpage many times but that didn't help. I'm wondering if this option has been moved somewhere else.

danextian_1-1653012655272.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

"Tell me and I’ll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I’ll understand."
Need Power BI consultation, get in touch with me on LinkedIn or hire me on UpWork.
Learn with me on YouTube @DAXJutsu.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi all,

This issue is now fixed automatically, please see if it is working properly in your environment.

Best Regards,
Winniz

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @danextian ,

Issue has been reported internally(ICM 309801956). Will sync here once there is any update. Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,
Winniz

Hi all,

This issue is now fixed automatically, please see if it is working properly in your environment.

Best Regards,
Winniz

VTan

Same observation. This affects reports with long names.  Is there a way to display the Security settings? Need to define user for RLS.

My workaround is to go open the Lineage view

danextian_0-1653370387130.png

danextian_1-1653370441253.png

"Tell me and I’ll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I’ll understand."
Need Power BI consultation, get in touch with me on LinkedIn or hire me on UpWork.

Thank you!  Actually, I am after seeing the Security Options to update roles for RLS.  

danextian
Super User
Super User

Update:

This appears to be the case for those datasets/flows with long names.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors