Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

manoj_vyakya
Frequent Visitor

Only users with PowerBI pro license can publish to this workspace (when I do have a pro license)

I am unable to publish my report after upgrading my powerbi pro license

it shows "only users with powerbi license can publish"

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @manoj_vyakya ,

Can you explain more about your upgrade license operations? In addition, you can contact to office admin to ask him to check your license.

Regards,

Xiaoxin SHeng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

publish.png

I have been using the trial version and created many workspaces and already was publishing my reports.But once trial license expired, I upgraded my license and when started my publishing my reports I get this error message.

Now,I have the Power Bi pro license but then getting this error when publishing the report from powerbi desktop.

HI @manoj_vyakya ,

I'd like to suggest you contact to your office tenant admin to check your account subscription to confirm if pro license correct activated on your account.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors