Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SamGibbs1 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Online service undefined error

Hi,

I have an issue with the reports that I am publishing. Previously they published fine, but recently they have started showing 'undefined'. In the desktop version they are fine. Can anyone suggest why and how to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dzwilson Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Online service undefined error

Ok I have half a solution....

It is a browser based issues.  After updating firefox I no longer see 'undefined' on my titles. 

I also tested this in Edge and it does not have 'undefiend'.

I don't know why this happened or can I identify the real cause... but updating does seem to resolve the issue.

6 REPLIES 6
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @SamGibbs1,

Is error prompted when you publishing report to service or when you viewing report on service? Please show us a screenshot. What is the detailed error message?

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Frequent Visitor

desktop.PNGdesktoponline service.PNGonline,

Hi,

I have added pictures of the desktop and online ones. Publishing appears to be fine and no error message is generated. It is only when I view the report in the online service (or where the report has been embedded online) that the undefined shows up.

Frequent Visitor

I am also having the same issue,  I was hoping to find another person with a similiar porblem,  I have already tried uploading the report again.

DESKTOP

2019-01-23 14_40_45-Agent Interval MSC - Power BI Desktop.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2019-01-23 14_43_07-Agent Interval MSC - Power BI.png

Frequent Visitor

Ok I have half a solution....

It is a browser based issues.  After updating firefox I no longer see 'undefined' on my titles. 

I also tested this in Edge and it does not have 'undefiend'.

I don't know why this happened or can I identify the real cause... but updating does seem to resolve the issue.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @SamGibbs1,

As dzwilson suggested, does updating web browser solve your problem?

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Yes. It seemed to be an issue for that version of Firefox. I have tried updating it (and checking with Chrome) and it is now resolved.

Thanks,