Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Meraj
Frequent Visitor

Online report with Azure DevOps is not refreshing

We had created online PowerBI report with Azure DevOps last year, it was workng fine till sept 2020 & now when we are refreshing it showing only last refreshed data which was sept 2020. there is no error message.

Since this is live reports with azure DevOps what could be the ares/options to consider for troubleshooting?

Suggestions please.

4 REPLIES 4
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Meraj 

If you still have no idea about your problem, you can open a support ticket with MSFT to seek technical support , usually they will have better suggestions.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Meraj
Frequent Visitor

Can someone suggest all troubleshootings area when Online report with Azure DevOps is not refreshing. We have multiple repors, all reports shows during refresh in refreshing Windows except Online report with Azure DevOps

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @Meraj 

I do recall their being an issue, but I am sure it was resolved.

Can you make sure you have got the latest version of Power BI Desktop installed?

As well as the latest version of the Gateway if it is being used?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

I have updated Power BI to Version: 2.88.1385.0 64-bit (December 2020) still it's not refreshing (Even not showing the reports dataset name in during refresh windows)

Since this is online report with AzureDevOps i could only check data source settings (such as clearing permission and re-signing with my accouts to DevOps)

Can you please suggest?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors