Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rvansteenwijk

Online published report - Page setting

Hi,

I am sure my issue has a simple solution, but I haven't found it yet.

I have published reports online and find that the report opens in a certain tab/page. Not always the first tab.

I want the report to start at the first page.

How do I change this?

Thank you for the help,

Kind Regards,

Robbert

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@rvansteenwijk Save the report on the first page, it should open to that page. If you are referring to clicking on a dashboard tile, the tile will navigate to the report page that the visual was on when pinned. There are several ways to resolve that, but let me know if that explanation is needed.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@rvansteenwijk Save the report on the first page, it should open to that page. If you are referring to clicking on a dashboard tile, the tile will navigate to the report page that the visual was on when pinned. There are several ways to resolve that, but let me know if that explanation is needed.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

@Seth_C_BauerThank you. Yes, that was it indeed.

This was also one of the first thing I tried earlier, but I guess I messed up somehow.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors