Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jaedeniddoncoa

Online Dashboard Lag, Spinning Wheel (UK)

Good Morning,

This morning all of my dashboards, from multiple datasets both on and off premise are lagging (spinning wheel present on all visuals). Changing the filters has no effect and datasets have refreshed overnight without any problems. Is anyone else experiencing similar issues in UK/EU? Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks,

Jaeden

2 REPLIES 2
tomringer
Frequent Visitor

I am having some problems with our PBI reports not updating. Is anyone else having issues?

The bulk of the data is pulled from Sage 200 batch file (refreshed at night) and then a scheduled refresh through the gateway on an stand alone machine. It was all working splendidly until this morning when all our suers are experiencing lots of spinning wheels on the dashboards - any ideas?

I have tried forcing a manual refresh, but that just spins as well.

Thanks Tom

v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @jaedeniddoncoa,

Does this issue still persists or not? We can use our dashboard in Power BI Services without any problems.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors