Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Ayupchap
Helper III
Helper III

OneDrive refresh for Salesforce Reports has been disabled.

Hi all,

This is my first post!  I am super new to POwer BI but am loving it so far, I have managed to make some amazing stuff and working out new thinsg all the time.  I am using this with salesforce but hit the following error (i got this in my email)  I don't understand what the problem is and have searched for it and googled it.  Anyone out there able to help at all?

I have noticed that the reports do not refresh and If I were to add a new column to a salesforce report for us ein power BI it doesn't show, I was under the impresson this should refresh on its own as its salesforce?

Thanks for any help.  Be highly appreciated

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

@Ayupchap

In this scenario, do you have a .pbix connecting SalesForce which is hosted on OneDrive?

As the error message said, your OneDrive Refresh is disabled. Please go to "Setting" for that dataset, turn on the OneDrive Refresh.

67.PNG

For more details, see: Data refresh in Power BI

Regards,

Simon Hou

View solution in original post

Brilliant - Totally sorted out my issue. Thanks!!!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
russelljeff
Regular Visitor

I have a dataset that is linked to an excel file on SharePoint.

If I delete the file on SharePoint and then upload a new version with the same name then I receive the following email (see below).

Is this a bug?

OneDrive refresh ..  has been disabled. You can learn about common reasons refresh fails in our help topics or reach out to our Community for help. As always, you can also contact support.

If you contact support for this issue, please provide them with the following information:

Activity Id: 8192564d-0d34-430d-95a7-ff0720f57cc4

Request Id: b8c28877-49ac-46d9-90c0-2e7526c113e7

Cluster Name: WABI-NORTH-EUROPE-redirect.analysis.windows.net

Refresh Start Time: 05/15/2017 09:34:26Z

Refresh End Time: 05/15/2017 09:34:28Z

Ayupchap
Helper III
Helper III

Anyone have any idea how to solve this at all?

@Ayupchap

In this scenario, do you have a .pbix connecting SalesForce which is hosted on OneDrive?

As the error message said, your OneDrive Refresh is disabled. Please go to "Setting" for that dataset, turn on the OneDrive Refresh.

67.PNG

For more details, see: Data refresh in Power BI

Regards,

Simon Hou

Brilliant - Totally sorted out my issue. Thanks!!!

Ayupchap
Helper III
Helper III

Hi all,

This is my first post!  I am super new to POwer BI but am loving it so far, I have managed to make some amazing stuff and working out new thinsg all the time.  I am using this with salesforce but hit the following error (i got this in my email)  I don't understand what the problem is and have searched for it and googled it.  Anyone out there able to help at all?

I have noticed that the reports do not refresh and If I were to add a new column to a salesforce report for us ein power BI it doesn't show, I was under the impresson this should refresh on its own as its salesforce?

Thanks for any help.  Be highly appreciated

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors