cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ricardocamargos Established Member
Established Member

OneDrive - Automatic upload files

Does anyone know if it's possible to upload a file to OneDrive for Business automatically ?

Thanks,

Ricardo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: OneDrive - Automatic upload files

Hi @ricardocamargos,

To add files and folders to OneDrive automatically from your PC, please see this article: Upload photos and files to OneDrive

Besides, this question is more related to OneDrive, if you still have any concern, please post your question on OneDrive forum to get more professional advice.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @ricardocamargos,

To add files and folders to OneDrive automatically from your PC, please see this article: Upload photos and files to OneDrive

Besides, this question is more related to OneDrive, if you still have any concern, please post your question on OneDrive forum to get more professional advice.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
ricardocamargos Established Member
Established Member

Hi @v-yulgu-msft,

My question was related to avoid using Data Gateway and use OneDrive as data source.

Once Power BI has a function to refresh the data from OneDrive every 1 hour I think it's relevant to this forum.

Thank you for your answer.

Ricardo

JakubHa Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi @ricardocamargos,

I found out your question today as I was looking at the same thing.

Maybe this can help you:

https://github.com/OneDrive/onedrive-sdk-python

https://009co.com/?p=340

Greetings,

Jakub