Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

One organization with two domains

Hello friends,

There's an organization that has mearged with another organization. Now they are the same company.

But they use two different domains - emails of one are:

cfo@firstcompany.com

and 

cto@secondcompany.com

The first company has 365 account and I've opened PowerBI account there.

My question is: How do I "unite" those companies in one organization in Power BI.

I would like the people that use "@second.company.com" email - to continue using it.

Thanks

Michael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tringuyenminh92
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @Anonymous,

• If the firstcompany is using domain like @domain.onmicrosoft.com and second is @domain.com you could use DirSyn to achieve this.
  • if they are 2 specific o365 domains, I think there are some complicated things that prevent you to do that. So you need to cancel lic one of them and add them to the second domain. But you should discuss with your local MS partner. So they could give you full steps or information to achieve this migration of o365.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tringuyenminh92
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @Anonymous,

• If the firstcompany is using domain like @domain.onmicrosoft.com and second is @domain.com you could use DirSyn to achieve this.
  • if they are 2 specific o365 domains, I think there are some complicated things that prevent you to do that. So you need to cancel lic one of them and add them to the second domain. But you should discuss with your local MS partner. So they could give you full steps or information to achieve this migration of o365.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @tringuyenminh92,

I'll check the DirSyn option

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors