Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

EdytaP
Frequent Visitor

One or more cloud data sources for this dataset have been deleted.

I've tried to make few changes to model but unfortunately I cannot test it, becasue of the error in service:
"One or more cloud data sources for this dataset have been deleted."

EdytaP_0-1669293451583.png

For testing purpose I downloaded a model from service which can be refreshed. Then changed the name of it and published again in the same workspace. However, I still get an error
"One or more cloud data sources for this dataset have been deleted."
I use a personal gateway for connection to the analysis service. 

Any ideas how to solve this?

7 REPLIES 7
maryyyleg

Thank you. I couldn't figure out how to set it up. Now I will do it for legalfiles.com

EdytaP
Frequent Visitor

It doesn't work, nothing happens. Data source credentials is empty  

EdytaP_0-1669298497080.png

Thanks for checking, @EdytaP can you share a screenshot of the "Gateway connection" section?

EdytaP
Frequent Visitor

I can see personal gateway which is running on client server, however 'Apply' option is disabled. 

Enterprise gateway unfortunately is not working for Analysis Service in our case and it is installed on another server 
I cut out sensitive information from screen, but I believe you can see all important informations

EdytaP_0-1669299000368.png

Are you using DirectQuery or live connection to the Analysis Service to any of your tables?  The reason why I ask, is personal gateway is not supported for Live Connection or DirectQuery.  Just the enterprise data gateway.  Also was which gateway was the test dataset using that you downloaded?  (not the copy with a new name, but the original that was downloaded from the service).

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/gateway/ 

SamVS_2-1669300138948.png

EdytaP
Frequent Visitor

Sorry, I accepted solution by accident

We use import mode from mOlap and personal gateway, it was working good for more than year until october. Now, I want to test optimized models to see where the problem is, but I can't even choose  the gateway 

Also was which gateway was the test dataset using that you downloaded? 
Gateway - Personal mode

SamVS

I think you may need to click the "Recreate cloud data sources" link in the banner and then go to "Datasource Credentials" and reenter your credentials to the analysis service.  

SamVS_0-1669297488330.png

SamVS_1-1669297515983.png

Let me know if that works!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors