Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

SJ545
Frequent Visitor

One or more cloud data sources for this dataset have been deleted. Recreate cloud data sources

I have an already published dataset with azure databricks connection. But when I create a new report using this dataset and publish it to power bi service I am getting the error "One or more cloud data sources for this dataset have been deleted. Recreate cloud data sources". Do I need to create a new gateway everytime I use the existing databricks dataset in any new report?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SJ545 ,

I would suspect this is happening because when you take over a cloud dataset the previous credentials were linked to the user who owned the dataset.

Check the datasource in Manage Gateway or you need to remap the dataset to it in gateway connection.

For original post,  you may refer to 

One or more cloud data sources for this dataset ha... - Microsoft Power BI Community

You may also check:

Solved: One more cloud data sources for this dataset have ... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SJ545 ,

I would suspect this is happening because when you take over a cloud dataset the previous credentials were linked to the user who owned the dataset.

Check the datasource in Manage Gateway or you need to remap the dataset to it in gateway connection.

For original post,  you may refer to 

One or more cloud data sources for this dataset ha... - Microsoft Power BI Community

You may also check:

Solved: One more cloud data sources for this dataset have ... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors