Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Lokisame
Helper I
Helper I

One of my table stopped refreshing

Hello, 

I have a problem with power bi service - after reupload datamodel one of my tables stop refreshing. There is no error message. Any other tables works fine. I didn't changed this table, just added some other data to datamodel. 

On desktop everything works good - issue occurs only on services. Also, is there any place where I can find details of refreshing on Power BI service - because the history shows no errors.?

Please help

6 REPLIES 6
v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Lokisame ,

If you've fixed the issue on your own please kindly share your solution. If the above posts help, please kindly mark it as a solution to help others find it more quickly. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Yingjie Li

v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Lokisame ,

What's the type of your data source? How did you add some other data to the data model? Have you used multi data sources in the report? Seems need more information about this issue for further discussion.

If the refresh history show no error, you can try to use fiddler which allows you to see the back and forth with the Power BI service from the client machine. This traffic list might show errors and other related information.

fiddler.png

Best Regards,
Yingjie Li

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

This model is connected to one database (mySQL). I use few tables from this database and this is trouble only with one. This is can't be datasorce issue, beacause deshtop works fine. 

Hi @Lokisame ,

Cannot reproduce it in my envrionment. When you find the refresh has completed in the refresh history, try to click the refresh button in the report page to check whether the data is latest.

refresh.png

If the refresh is successful in the refresh history but the table still not refresh, you can try to use Fiddler to catch the interaction in power bi service to try to find some error messages as I previous mentioned.

Best Regards,
Yingjie Li

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

what's your service SKU?  E, A, P?

if P - did you remember to republish the app?

Current model is on non premium workspace. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors