cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MCKERY Resolver II
Resolver II

One User has broken data when viewing shared report

Hello All,

I have a report that has been shared to a dozen or so users. For one users, when they click on one of the visuals to sort by "Batch Cook", the results that are displayed are not accurate. Filters have been cleared, the user has clicked "reset to default", and I have even unshared and reshared the report with the user. There are no user roles in place. Actual content is incorrect as well. Looks like the info has to do with a SAMEPERIODLASTYEAR measure. It seems to be including data from one data source but excluding from another (we switched systems in P6). See attached pictures for difference when "Batch Cook" is clicked in the report between users.

Is there some way to refresh their dataset or something to try to reconcile this?

test1.pngBroken Datatest2.pngCorrect Data

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: One User has broken data when viewing shared report

Hi @MCKERY ,

Based on my test, I cannot reproduce your issue using Chrome. Could you please try to clean cache of your cache and try again?

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks Launched March 24th!

New Ranks Launched March 24th!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power BI Community!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Missed the Arun 'Triple A' event or want to revisit it? We've got you covered! Check out the video, Q&A, and slides now.

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series.

Join THE global Power Platform event series.

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors