Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

On-premise Gateway (Personal mode) sign-in Script error

Hi

Please help to find a solution.

From time to time I cannot sign in On-premise Gateway (Personal mode) and see the following message.

Capture.JPG

After some time the issue resolves itself and disappear, so I can sign in again. Then it occurs again. Microsoft IT support cannot find a solution.

What can it be?

5 REPLIES 5
v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you please try to reinstall the lateste version of On-Premises Data Gateway (Personal Mode) or use the Stardard mode as a workaround? We have searched this error in internet, we think it may be caused by a proxy or firewall configured to prevent it from accessing server resources. Have you also occur this error when login in Power BI Desktop?

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi!

Thank you for the quick response.

Yes, I tried to re-install. It didn't help.

No problem to access Desktop and Power BI online service.

Microsoft IT Support suggested to change network. After I connected another wi-fi the issue disappeared. I am not sure that this is exactly what helped to fix it, because the issue could pop up and go away with no visible reasons.

I will try it again when the error occurs.

BR, Artem

Hi @Anonymous ,

Does it always the same url when you got the error? Can you login the gateway successfully after click the "Yes"? We tried to access the script directly, but we did not find anything unnormal.

10.jpg

Best regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I haven't tracked the URL. Note for the next time.

When I go by the link I can access the script as well. No problem.

If I click "Yes", it doesn't help to log in. The blank sheet where must be a dialog menu.

The issue appeared again and disappeared after a short time. Changing of network doesn't help.

Still no idea.

Hi @Anonymous ,

Sorry for that, We cannot reproduce the issue here and also not found an effective solution. We suggest you to open a ticket here for help if you are a pro user: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Support Ticket .gif

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue have caused.

Best regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors