Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

On Premise - Case study

Dear All,
I want to receive more information about On premise credentials.
It's very important that each user inside or outside company allow to see only his report.

Therefore,
I want to know how to manage the process  A-Z from Construction and management aspects.

More Info:

We change our activity from SQL Server to AWS Cloud and also want move to power BI.
I understand that the connection should be be done through Redshift.
The situation is this:
Every month we send Reports to our clients by SSRS.
Now, we want to do it by power bi ( paginated report in power bi will be available from October 2018).

Tks,
Dan

2 REPLIES 2
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

So what do you think? Do you want the users to login Power BI? Or they can only consume the contents through your application. 

1. If you want to share Dashboard or reports, please refer to service-how-to-collaborate-distribute-dashboards-reports.

2. If you want the users to collaborate in the Power BI Service, please refer to service-collaborate-power-bi-workspace.

3. Since there are hundreds of data sources in Power BI, the on-premise credentials are quite different. 

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dale,

Please see the follow:

Today, Our clients receive the reports every month as PDF file via email  - I want to do the same by power bi.
Meaning:
Each client will receive his report by PDF email.
In addition, client have the possibility to see only his reports in his workspace and interact with them. 

Tks,
Dan

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors