Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

OData error with Dynamics CRM Online

Spoiler

My organization recently updated the CRM and from them I am geting thhis error. IS there anyone having the same isuue with the new CRM upgrade. Is this something POWERBI need to fix it?

DataSource.Error: We couldn't parse OData response result. Error: The property 'opportunity_PostRoles' does not exist on type 'Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.Data.Services.Opportunity'. Make sure to only use property names that are defined by the type. Details: DataSourceKind=OData
2 REPLIES 2
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous,

When do you get this error? How do you get the data source?

If it is convenient, could you share more details about your scenario so that we could help further on it?

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Previously I used to connect with https://orgname.crm.dynamics.com/XRMServices/2011/OrganizationData.svc,

but now we upgraded to new CRM so I found out we need to connect via 

https://orgname.api.crm.dynamics.com/api/data/v9.0/

Now my question is do i need to rebuild everything because I see there is a lot of change because previously it used to say OpportunitySet and now it says only Opportunities. Is there any way that it automatically updates the connections. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors