Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

ODATA Incremental refresh Error on Multiple data source links

44 Links are imported from the Odata source into the Power BI desktop.
I've applied Incremental refresh on all data sources and the data is getting refreshed on Desktop.
When incremental is done on single link, it seems to work fine for report of that link.
On Services it throws error when all the links are on incremental on a single report:
Data source error: {"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Client_GatewayUnreachable","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Client_GatewayUnreachable","parameters":{},"details":[],"exceptionCulprit":1}}}
Cluster URI: WABI-INDIA-CENTRAL-A-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: 044484c0-5e6b-4971-8108-d4a9d994efdd
Request ID: 5eae0adf-2788-61f0-f96c-a66c184a7291
Time: 2022-12-20 12:03:47Z .
i've check the gateway multiple times and even reinstalled. They seem to be fine .
Is there any recommended way to properly apply Incremental on ODATA feed with 44 links at once ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. I'm not sure about the incremental configuration for ODATA, but regarding the error I can say that it says "Gateway Unreachable". That means that the VM with the GW installed can't communicate with the account logged at PowerBi Service. You might want to check network connectivity, internet access, proxy, firewalls, etc.

I hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. I'm not sure about the incremental configuration for ODATA, but regarding the error I can say that it says "Gateway Unreachable". That means that the VM with the GW installed can't communicate with the account logged at PowerBi Service. You might want to check network connectivity, internet access, proxy, firewalls, etc.

I hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors