Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

atabei

O365 Adoption Preview Latest Content Date

Hello Community,

My O365 Adoption Preview data is exactly a week old even with the refresh.  How can I get real-time data?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hi, @atabei 

On my side, I refresh data manually, it also only shows content date is 6/18/2019.

How often is the data refreshed?

When you connect to the content pack for the first time, it will automatically populate with your data for the previous 12 months. After that, the content pack data will refresh weekly. Customers can choose to modify the refresh schedule if their use of this data demands a different update rhythm.

The back-end Office 365 service will refresh data on a daily basis and provides data that is between 5-8 days latent from the current date.

The Content date column in each dataset represents the freshness date of the data in the content pack.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/admin/usage-analytics/usage-analytics?view=o365-worldwide...

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @atabei 

Please change the scheduled refresh of its dataset as  below:

6.JPG

It refreshes weekly by default.

Best Regards,

Lin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-lili6-msft Lin,

Thank you for your reply.  I had the refresh schedule correct.  Today I logged in and I see the report has been updated to 6/16/19 but it still is a week behind.  Is it designed to be a week old data?

hi, @atabei 

On my side, I refresh data manually, it also only shows content date is 6/18/2019.

How often is the data refreshed?

When you connect to the content pack for the first time, it will automatically populate with your data for the previous 12 months. After that, the content pack data will refresh weekly. Customers can choose to modify the refresh schedule if their use of this data demands a different update rhythm.

The back-end Office 365 service will refresh data on a daily basis and provides data that is between 5-8 days latent from the current date.

The Content date column in each dataset represents the freshness date of the data in the content pack.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/admin/usage-analytics/usage-analytics?view=o365-worldwide...

Best Regards,

Lin

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors