Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Ualas
Helper I
Helper I

O cancelamento ocorreu ao enviar ou receber uma solicitação.

Na atualização do conjunto de dados de um relatório, com fonte de dados do SQL Server e do SharePoint, acusa o seguinte erro que impossibilita a atualização:

Algo não deu certo

Tente novamente mais tarde ou entre em contato com o suporte. Se você entrar em contato com o suporte, forneça esses detalhes.

Hora
2018-08-20 13:39:50Z

Obter ajuda

Alguém já passou por esse problema e pode ma ajudar na solução.?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Ualas
Helper I
Helper I

Bom dia.

A atualização do conjunto de dados agora está Ok..  

Historico Atz.PNG

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Estou com o mesmo problema e não consigo resolver.

Já verifiquei bloqueio de firewall, atualização do gateway, permissões, etc, e não consegui.

Alguma dica?

Ualas
Helper I
Helper I

Bom dia.

A atualização do conjunto de dados agora está Ok..  

Historico Atz.PNG

Hi @Ualas,

It seems that you have solved your problem, could you share the solution and accept the replies making sense as solution to your question so that people who may have the same question can get the solution directly.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-piga-msft

Good Morning!

In fact there wasn´t action that resulted in the solution, only the dataset update was done.

Best Regards,

Ualas

Estou com o mesmo problema aqui em todos os meus relatorios..Nenhum consegue atualizar.

v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Ualas,

It seems that you have problems when you refresh data in Power BI Service?

As I'm not familiar with your local language, could you post your error message in English and describe your scenario in more details so that I can know what cause the issue better?

Best Regards,

Cherry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Cancellation occurred while sending or receiving a request.

When you update a report's dataset with SQL Server and SharePoint data source, you experience the following error that makes it impossible to update:

Something did not work

Cancellation occurred while sending or receiving a request.

Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, provide these details.

Cluster URI: WABI-BRAZIL-SOUTH-redirect.analysis.windows.net
ID da atividade: 2b2669eb-2f67-4f5b-a2fc-8edf547576a2
Solicitar ID: 400d9c5d-6bb2-4e23-bca7-50b2a8c626e8
Hora: 2018-08-21 03:18:58Z

Hi @Ualas,

Could you refresh your report in Power BI Desktop successfully?

In addition, it seems that you have combine data source, what data gateway do you configure and please check if the gateway is online? 

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Hi @v-piga-msftYes, report in Power BI Desktop is updated successfully.

Yes, the gateway is On Line, and all Data Source Credentials are Ok. I have several data sources being staged using this gateway, and none of them are experiencing this problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Estou passando pelo mesmo problema, achei que era o gateway, então atualizei, mas o problema continuou.

Algo não deu certo
Tente novamente mais tarde ou entre em contato com o suporte. Se você entrar em contato com o suporte, forneça esses detalhes.
Cluster URIWABI-BRAZIL-SOUTH-redirect.analysis.windows.net
ID da atividade654376be-c5d8-47b9-8729-6cd4d66fb255
Solicitar ID02015af2-ba35-4f7d-81e4-81f8d4a13311
Hora2018-08-22 20:40:55Z

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors