Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

remaster
Frequent Visitor

Numeric value separator difere from Desktop

I'm working in a report that has many numeric values, I put the regional settings to work in spanish.

So my data in Desktop is looking like this :

PowerBi Desktop

But in app.powerbi.com it looks like the comma separator and the decimal separator has changed positions , resulting in numbers like 2.515.596,45 that's not the desire behaivour.

What can I do to resolve this?

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @remaster,

When you works on power bi desktop, it date and comma format will refer to system region setting, you can check it in control -> region settings.

11.png

If you publish to power bi service side, your visual title and comma will refer to power bi service language.(you can find it at 'setting -> general -> language')

Regards,
Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

It's weird because I changed it in my computer and it works perfectly , then i changed it in my boss computer and in Internet Explorer looks correctly, but in Chrome that is the most used browser in the company, keeps looking in the old format, I deleted cache and all the data of the browser and still getting the problem..

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors