Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

elitongadotti

Number of refresh requests "exceeded"

Hello!

The respose bellow is what I get when I try to refresh a particular dataset.

"Invalid dataset refresh request. Number of refresh requests in last 24 hours exceeded limit"

I know about the limitations of the requests for refreshing a dataset. The cenario is this, I try to refresh like right now and I get this message above. So, after ONE SINGLE minute I try again and then the dataset is refreshed with no problem. It happens every day, more than once by day, even I do not reach out the limit

Any ideas on what is happenning?

Thank you all

Attempt 1:

attempt 1 - StatusCode = 400attempt 1 - StatusCode = 400

Attempt 2:

attempt 2 - StatusCode = 200attempt 2 - StatusCode = 200

2 REPLIES 2
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @elitongadotti ,

What data source is the dataset connected to? How about the amount of data? It seems you are performing manual refresh. According to this official documentation, manual refreshes are not included in the refresh limitation..

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
StefanoGrimaldi
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

strange indeed, I would reccomend a support ticket to the Power BI team to check this particular error

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! / Did it help? Give some Kudos!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors