cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
KsenAnt
Frequent Visitor

November update destroyed Q&A feature

It seems that the new November update of PBI destroyed Q&A functionality somehow.

Q&A doesn't recognize measures having "Generated" status in the linguistic schema and offers others having "Deleted" status. As well, it doesn't recognize dimensions having specified names.

I didn't change my model drastically last 3 days and already checked its' linguistic schema for incontinence and errors.

I attached the results of the same question in 3 environments: Desktop, Service and Embedded. We can see that only Desktop understands the question correctly.App.JPGEmbeddedDesktop.JPGDesktopService.JPGService

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KsenAnt
Frequent Visitor

Re: November update destroyed Q&A feature

@v-diye-msft I created a support ticket. But I'm wondering if other users have the same issue or that's a unique situation?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KsenAnt 

Thanks for catching this! But sorry that I can't fix it on my side, could you please kindly raise it to support team for better advice? thanks a lot!

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ 

Support Ticket.gif

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.
KsenAnt
Frequent Visitor

@v-diye-msft I created a support ticket. But I'm wondering if other users have the same issue or that's a unique situation?

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks Launched March 24th!

New Ranks Launched March 24th!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power BI Community!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Missed the Arun 'Triple A' event or want to revisit it? We've got you covered! Check out the video, Q&A, and slides now.

Top Kudoed Authors