Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

figo12
Helper I
Helper I

Not receiving email message to signup for a PowerBI account

Hi, since yesterday I have been trying to activate a PowerBI account with my work address with no sucess.

My work address is alapeira@telepromos.tv , when I try to register my address, it tells to go check my email to activate account,  but email never arrives, checked spam, chatted with online rep, sent twitter messages, no sucess.

Company website is:

http://www.telepromos.com.gt/

It seems Microsoft is not sending the email for some reason, it might be related to the .tv domain, all corporate email address have the .tv domain

If somebody can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AdamWilson
Employee
Employee

Despite our best efforts, sometimes these emails can go to spam folders.  Can you be sure to check there?  If you are still not receiving it, please private message me your email address so we can look into this further.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Sroland

Hello BI,

Not confirm mail for c.hiernaux@carrieresduhainaut.com and y.dans@carrieresduhainaut.com

Help me

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI, 

I have client that wants to sign up for PowerBI account, and can't receive confirmation code. I have looked at his Spam folders, all is fine and there is no admin block. Email is jeff@haystack-ventures.com  . Please help or advise. Thanks

Hello,

Not confirm Mail for c.hiernaux@carrieresduhainaut.com and j.dans@carrieresduhainaut.com

Thanks

aluysio

Hi Power BI

I am also not receiving the e-mail with the verification code to complete my sign up.

bi@intelligeremind.com

Regards

Aluysio Simoes

langfordc

Hi Power BI

I am not getting the verification code to complete my sign up

clangford@prodware.co.uk

Regards

Craig

Hi Craig,

The method I followed which resolved the same issue for my colleagues is:

Please email or call your IT dept, and ask them if there is filtering for messages from below mail servers.  They will remove the filter and you will start receiving the email.

Mail.windowsazure.com,

msnhst.microsoft.com

powerbi.com.

Kindest Regards,

Bose

Siddharth89

Hi,

Even I am Facing the same issue. I have not recieved the confirmation key. I have serached in all folders of my mail.

siddharth@omnicrontech.onmicrosoft.com.

Kindly verify please and help me out. 

Thanks,

Siddharth 

PS:  I am on a microsoft Biz Spark subscription.

AdamWilson
Employee
Employee

Despite our best efforts, sometimes these emails can go to spam folders.  Can you be sure to check there?  If you are still not receiving it, please private message me your email address so we can look into this further.

Hi. Having the same issue. The email is noreply@ask.co.ke. Kindly assist.

I'm also not receiving the sign up code. Can I PM someone?

Thanks

Hello, my situation is the same, I haven´t received the verification code. My email is rquezada@ingeniohumano.org

Adam I have the same problem. Have checked spam and nothing. Could you please help me?

I'm having the same problem please help

Hi Adam,

I am signed up but when I manager is trying to sign up he does not receive the signup email. Can you please help. His email is Rakesh@nauhria.co.nz. I was able to successfuly signup with bose@nauhria.co.nz

This issue has been resolved, I have emailed Power BI with the issue. Our Company IT dept has stopped those emails, when they released those emails, we successfully signed up.

Ok man thanks, issue was resolved.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors