Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Evelien
Advocate I
Advocate I

Not able to select more than 1 slicer on published report

Hi,

I have published a report with multiple (drop down) slicers on PowerBI service.

I am able to select any slicer, however a colleague of mine, whom I shared the dashboard with and who clicked through to the report, is only able to select 1 slicer.  Then if he tries to select another slicer, it doesn't work: when clicking on the arrow, the drop down does not enfold.  He tried on different browsers.

Is this something anyone experienced before?

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Evelien

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

The user could also not reproduce the issue anymore, so for now I will leave it like that.

If we can reproduce it or the issue occurs with other people, I will send a ticket to support.

Many thanks for the tip.

Kind regards,

Evelien

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

@Evelien This sounds a bit like user error. Has he shown you? It could be that one of the dialogue popups is covering the other, or he isn't closing the current dialogue... I don't have any issues with my dropdowns.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

@Seth_C_Bauer Thanks for your suggestion.  I did check it with him and I could see that it wasn't a case of one dialogue covering another or not closing the current dialogue or the report not being loaded entirely.  

However, he just let me know that after 30 minutes it is working fine, so problem solved.

However, I am still curious to know what might have caused this.

Hi @Evelien,

As I tested, I shared the dashboard with other people, who can select the multiple slicer without any issue. For your issue, we are unable to reproduce, it happens several times? You can create a support ticket on the right bottom of home page here to check your data, and find the reason.

Best Regards,
Angelia                                                                                                                   

Hi,

The user could also not reproduce the issue anymore, so for now I will leave it like that.

If we can reproduce it or the issue occurs with other people, I will send a ticket to support.

Many thanks for the tip.

Kind regards,

Evelien

Hi @Evelien,

Ok, got it.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors