Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

neelambari26
Frequent Visitor

Not able to see the backdate progress graph in powerBI premium Goals section

Hi, 

I am reaching in regards to ask for a new release Goals section help. I am trying to see the progress by backdating my data but I am only able to see the progress from the date my goals/subgoals was created. 

Pleas help! 

Thanks,

Neelambari

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @neelambari26 ,

In order to view the full history, the datapoint you are connecting to needs to have a date/time axis. Without that context ,we can only pull the latest value into the scorecard. 

Justyna

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hey @neelambari26 ,

In order to view the full history, the datapoint you are connecting to needs to have a date/time axis. Without that context ,we can only pull the latest value into the scorecard. 

Justyna

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @neelambari26 

According to the document and blog, the goals details pane provides the entire history for the goal from the start date. For more details, you can refer View goal details and Introducing Goals in Power BI.

Best Regards

Caiyun Zheng

If this post helps, please consider make it as the solution by Accept it as Solution. Really appreciate!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors