Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

brett_walton
Helper II
Helper II

Not able to get Email Subscriptions to work

Hoping others are having luck . 

I subscribed to a report subscription, followed the steps when I go back into the service I see the subscription but I am NOT recieving any emails , any ideas to trouble shoot ? Are there certain email requirements ? Is the email address from my O365 account settings ? 

thanks 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

You may check your companies email filter.  AT&T is our email gateway and they filter some email out before it even gets to our internal junk mail filters.  They send a notification of all the emials they block periodically and that's where I noticed they were catching emails from no-reply@email.powerbi.com.  So you may check with your external provider. 

View solution in original post

chass
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Just tested this and it should be working for you. 

One thing i noticed is it takes about 90 seconds from upgrading to Trial before this will work...so you may have to retry if i you JUST upgraded to trial. 

As was suggested earlier in the thread if you a Pro or Trial user and your subscriptions are not working please contact support. 

Chuck Sterling

View solution in original post

44 REPLIES 44

Thanks for the insight ... after insisting to the team in charge of email that the notices without a doubt where being sent they found a front end filter on the mail router that was keeping them from our system ... I am now getting all messages daily.  

currently my PBI credentials and my email do NOT match, the admin is working on getting these in synch. I am going to wait for this before I try this again . 

Hi @brett_walton,

in waiting time, you could use alternative email and forward feature to get these subscription email forwarded to your AD email. i'm using this cause my PBI account is in onmicrosoft domain different with my local email domain.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors