Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

7rujerry
Frequent Visitor

Not Receiving some Audit columns even though I am Power BI Service Admin

I am having trouble trying to understand why I am executing the same command but not receiving the same columns, you can compare the red squares (Workspace ID, Report ID, Dataset ID, etc). I am PowerBI Service Admin and on Azure Active Directory I am a global admin. Here is the link to where I got the second image from: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/the-power-bi-activity-log-makes-it-easy-to-download-activit... One.PNGtwo.png

4 REPLIES 4
yamator1111

Hello! I would like to recommend an excellent online bookmaker - https://mostbetnp.top/  - where you can place bets on your favorite sports. This platform is perfect for those who prefer to bet on-the-go, as it has a fantastic mobile app that I personally use more often than the desktop version. I highly encourage you to start your betting career on this site and experience the excitement of online sports betting!

yamator111

Hello, friends! For all those who were born in Australia or have lived here for a long time, it's no secret that it's not possible to find a reliable cаsino in this country. But now everything has changed, because not so long ago the best online cаsino was opened in Australia: grand rush vip login , which managed to conquer not only Australia but the whole world! Recommended.

v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @7rujerry ,

I noticed that the date parameter is on May 31st, which is a Sunday. Whether can change the date parameters to other non-weekend date and check if I still get the same columns?

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Weekends or not, they should still return those columns when I tried weekdays I get the same set of data columns.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors