Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kimchizal
Helper II
Helper II

None of my synced slicers are working

I have a report that has a few synced slicers across almost all of my pages, but they aren't working in Service. The synced slicers work when I'm developing on Desktop, but not at all for end users online. What can I do to try to fix this? Is it possible to delete the report and replace it without having my end users have to access the report another way? I don't want to have to tell all my users to go to a separate link or page to view my report if I have to delete it and re-upload it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Turns out this issue was with the Data option being checked in my Bookmarks, which was how I was navigating between pages.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @kimchizal,

How do the users consume the reports?

Please check the status online on the Service. Please refer to the snapshot below. It's good for both the internal and external users.

None-of-my-synced-slicers-are-working

Best Regards,
Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Turns out this issue was with the Data option being checked in my Bookmarks, which was how I was navigating between pages.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors