Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

abpgupta
Post Patron
Post Patron

No option to refresh a dataset from Dataset tab

Hi All

When I click "Schedule Refresh" button for  a dataset, it takes to Dataset tab where I can see other datasets in same workspace as well. However, When I change property for a dataset and want to refresh, I am not seeing any option to refresh from this view and have to go back to Workspace and select again dataset. 

Is there any option available from datasets tab or is being planned to add to reduce number of clicks to perform this task?

Thanks for inputs!

2 REPLIES 2
v-angzheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @abpgupta 

Do you mean something like the one in the picture below, similar to the presence of a refresh button next to the data set settings, If this is what I want, unfortunately, this operation is not currently supported.  In fact, if you want to refresh the data set, you can click on the current workspace and then click the refresh of the dataset.

v-angzheng-msft_0-1620296182772.jpeg

You can also submit related ideas here.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Zeon Zheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Yes, Idea is to reduce number of clicks to be done to do refresh after changes in Gateway etc.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors