Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ecorcor
Regular Visitor

No HTML Content - Embed Webpart SharePoint Online - Part 2

This is a continuation of this thread which was closed, however, the issue resurfaced this morning.

It appears there is something "timing" based around this sporadic outage of when HTML Content does not display in embedded Power BI dashboards in SharePoint Online modern pages via the Power BI Web Part.

I noted the issue in the orginal post on Tuesday mid-morning ET. Then around this time yesterday (2:30 PM ET) various dashboards leveraging HTML Content and the HTML Content Visual started to work properly in the embedded pages the same way they worked with direct access to the dashboards in app.powerbi.com.

When I accessed this morning, they were no longer working.

Again today, at around 2:30 ET, they are working again.

Hoping this information narrows in on what could be going on in the environment that would cause this issue to come and go?

Thanks,

- Tom

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ecorcor 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I haven't received such feedback recently, could you share some screenshots of this issue for us to check? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for the response.

I had screen shots in the orginal thread that I posted and linked here

....For ease in review, here they are again...this shows the Power BI dashboard accessed directly from app.powerbi.com:

ecorcor_0-1657537935725.png

Here is the same dashboard embedded in a SharePoint modern page via the Power BI web part:

ecorcor_1-1657537970975.png

Please note that this issue has since resolved again and everything is functioning as expected.

It definitely has something to do with either the web part or the embed URL from the Power BI site. It would "go out" over night and not be functioning in the morning. Then it appeared to resolve itself by around 2 PM ET.

It has been consistently up and running for about 4 days now, from Thursday (7/7/22) afternoon through this morning.

Thanks,

- Tom

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors