Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

New feature Page Refresh don't refresh?

Hi,

I see the new version of Power BI Desktop brings with it the new feature of "Automatic page refresh for DirectQuery".

I try to set up a report in DirectQuery to test this new feature, but I notice that the scheduled refresh works in Power BI Desktop (it refresh the visuals at the scheduled period) but when I publish the report in a Shared Capacity workspace it stops to refresh automatically (I have to press the button "Refresh" to update the visuals)

Schermata 2019-10-16 alle 14.50.46.png

In this image you see that I set the Page refresh to 1 minutes, but after more or less 3 minutes is still freezed.

I also try to publish the report in an App, but the result is the same. 

Someone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you,

PS: The image is just an example, I let the report open for 1 hour, but nothing change.

2 REPLIES 2
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

You can refer to the troubleshooting link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/refresh-troubleshooting-refresh-scenarios.

If you still have this issue for Power BI, you'd better create a support ticket in Power BI Support , Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET", to get further help.

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Even if I embed the report in a website, the page refresh is not working:

Cattura.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors