Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

TePe
Helper III
Helper III

New Q&A Design: Access visual editor

Hi,

I'm not sure when it was changed but there's a new layout for Q&A:

Q&A.png

My question: How do I access the properties of the visual i.e. to enable Data Labels? This was possible in earlier versions by pulling out the "visualizations" area on the right side... However this is no more available... Or did I miss something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey,

I am sorry the new experience has not provided you with the same functionality as you'd expect. If you would like to rollback I can help you do that. Drop me an email at mohaali@microsoft.com with your tenant ID and i can get you set up. We are still improving the new experience and hope it will soon support some of the capabilities you mentioned but until that time we can take you back to the old.

Thanks

Mohammad Aloi

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mansfjc
Frequent Visitor

We are really upset about this change to Q&A. We used the old version to build custom dashboards for our customers. You can no longer pick the visual you want to use or add filters to it. In this new format, is there a way to see the visuals and filter panes that we used to have??? Or switch back to the old version? I can't find any documentation on this new version.

Hey,

I am sorry the new experience has not provided you with the same functionality as you'd expect. If you would like to rollback I can help you do that. Drop me an email at mohaali@microsoft.com with your tenant ID and i can get you set up. We are still improving the new experience and hope it will soon support some of the capabilities you mentioned but until that time we can take you back to the old.

Thanks

Mohammad Aloi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ran into the same problem. The old version of Q&A was much better because of the side panel to customize fields.

Is there any way to switch back to the old version?

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors