Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

njones2
Advocate I
Advocate I

New Look incorrect report details showing

When I publish something from my desktop to the powerbi service I see that the incorrect report details title is listed in the new look.

wrong title.jpg

Student profile should be the title...not classroom utilization.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @njones2 

Thanks for catching this! I've just reproduced your problem, and raised it to internal support team. The title centered act as a dashboard name rather than report name. 

The temporary workaround is select the dashboard indicated , then reselect the report in report list. but every time you move to a new workspace, the issue happened. 

Will keep you updated once got any solution.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @njones2 

Thanks for catching this! I've just reproduced your problem, and raised it to internal support team. The title centered act as a dashboard name rather than report name. 

The temporary workaround is select the dashboard indicated , then reselect the report in report list. but every time you move to a new workspace, the issue happened. 

Will keep you updated once got any solution.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

Hi,

I have the same problem!

It had been working well (the way as expected) since the beginning of the new look till a day it failed (a few days ago, not sure when, I noticed that last week).

2019-09-04_17h25_33.png

Hi there

This is a known issue that is being worked on.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems to be fixed! Thanks.

Also, to confirm, the workaround does indeed work but it's kinda a pain and I believe will be confusing to end users who are just starting to use PBI.

Thanks!

I also want to reaffirm that I would like to disable the email address for the developer as we have a dedicated team of developers and a ticketing system to address data issues or concerns

jrescalante
Advocate I
Advocate I

I have the same problem.

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

Could you try and CTRL + F5 refresh on your browser?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

I did indeed and as indicated by @v-diye-msft below it is an issue they have found

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors