When I publish something from my desktop to the powerbi service I see that the incorrect report details title is listed in the new look.
Student profile should be the title...not classroom utilization.
Go to Solution.
Thanks for catching this! I've just reproduced your problem, and raised it to internal support team. The title centered act as a dashboard name rather than report name.
The temporary workaround is select the dashboard indicated , then reselect the report in report list. but every time you move to a new workspace, the issue happened.
Will keep you updated once got any solution.
View solution in original post
I have the same problem.
I also want to reaffirm that I would like to disable the email address for the developer as we have a dedicated team of developers and a ticketing system to address data issues or concerns
I did indeed and as indicated by @v-diye-msft below it is an issue they have found
Also, to confirm, the workaround does indeed work but it's kinda a pain and I believe will be confusing to end users who are just starting to use PBI.
I have the same problem!
It had been working well (the way as expected) since the beginning of the new look till a day it failed (a few days ago, not sure when, I noticed that last week).
It seems to be fixed! Thanks.
Kudos to you if you earned one of these! Check your inbox for a notification.
Learn about the award-winning innovation that was implemented across Microsoft’s Business Applications Communities.
Find out where you can attend!